ENTER OUR COMPETITION AND CREATE YOUR NEXT D&D CAMPAIGN WITH WORLD ANVIL!
We’re delighted to share that we’re sponsoring World Anvil’s Summer Camp 2019!
World Anvil is the ULTIMATE worldbuilding toolset and RPG campaign manager, created for writers, gamemasters and creatives. Throughout July they are hosting their Sumer Camp 2019, featuring 30 days, 30 prompts, 300 words a day and $5,000 up for grabs in prizes!
“There’s nothing like getting lost in the world you are creating and World Anvil helps you build the perfect map to navigate it easily.”
– Deven Rue, Mistress of Maps
In partnership with World Anvil, we’re giving away a one-month Journeyman Membership to help you start creating awesome worlds. With this fantastic membership you’ll receive unlimited player characters, themes, more map layers per world, no ads and much more!
To enter to win this fantastic Journeyman Membership, simply sign-up for the Harps Corp email newsletter below. As well as being entered into this great competition, you’ll also be the first to find out about new competitions and the latest offers from Harps Corp.
We will be announcing a lucky winner on Friday, 2ndAugustvia our Facebook Page– good luck! See full T&Cs below.
JAMES & MICHAEL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ARTISAN WARDEN GIVEAWAY
- ACCEPTANCE: By entering this prize draw, you agree you have read and accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. We suggest that you keep a copy of these terms for your own records.
- ELIGIBILITY: You may enter this prize draw if you are resident of the UK and 13 years old or older at the time of entry. If you are under the age of 16, you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter this prize draw and we reserve the right to ask for proof of that consent – if proof of that consent cannot be provided, you will not be eligible to win a prize. You are not eligible to enter this prize draw if you, or a member of your immediate family (which means parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), are an employee of Harps Corp or any of their advertising or promotion agencies. The details you provide upon registration for the prize draw must be accurate. You promise that all the personal information you provide in connection with this prize draw shall be complete and accurate.
- HOW TO ENTER: You can enter the prize draw by signing up for the official Harps Corp email newsletter between 16/07/19and 01/08/19. You can sign up for the Harps Corp email newsletter at this bottom of this web page.You do not have to pay to enter. Your entry must be owned by you and you must not have borrowed or copied it (in whole or in part) from anyone else or asked anyone to participate on your behalf.
- INVALID ENTRIES: We only permit one entry per person. Any subsequent new entries will be void. Any entry made or attempted to be made to the prize draw in a manner which in our reasonable opinion is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other participants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the prize draw. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, entries made on behalf of another person, cheating (including a person participating in the prize draw on your behalf), hacking, deception (including tampering with the challenge settings which will result in immediate disqualification from the entire prize draw), use of robots or other automated programmes. We will not accept illegible or incomplete entries.
- STARTING AND CLOSING DATES: You can only enter the prize draw between 16/07/19and 01/08/19. If you sign-up for the Harps Corp email newsletter outside of this time, you will not be eligible to be entered into the prize draw. However, you will still be subscribed to future news updates, including competitions, from Harps Corp.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner of this prize draw will receive an online code for a one-month World Anvil Journeyman membership, redeemable on the com.
- OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ENTRY: You own your entry, including any copyright in your entry. By entering the prize draw, you agree that Harps Corp (including our group and affiliate companies) may edit, publish and use your entry in any and all media (including print and online) for promotion and news purposes, both during and after the prize draw, without any payment to you.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: The winner will be selected at random within 1 day of the closing date from among all eligible entries received during the prize draw period.Your chances of winning depend on the number of entries we receive. Harps Corp will notify the winners via a Facebook Inbox Message and announcement on the Harps Corp Facebook. Winners may be asked to submit valid identification before the prize is awarded. Winner must claim their prize within 72 hours from notification or an alternative winner will be selected by an independent person.
- DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Harps Corp will electronically send one (1) lucky winner their World Anvil Journeyman Membership code either by a private Facebook Message or via email within 5 days of the date on which the winner claims their prize.
- FINAL DECISION: Our decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners of this prize draw.
- CONSENT TO USE NAME AND IMAGE: We may require the winners to participate in publicity or advertising. By entering this prize draw, you agree that we may use your name and/or image for these purposes and that you will not be paid.
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: When you give us the information we ask you for as part of the prize draw, we’ll use it as needed to conduct the prize draw as we’ve described in these terms. We may also use it for other reasons, but we’ll ask for your permission before we do.