- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
- We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
- to prevent the possibility of duplicating a transaction without a new instruction from you;
- to prevent any other third party from carrying out a transaction without your consent.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
15. Access to your personal information
At any time you may ask to review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
16. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our databases, you may contact us at email@example.com
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
19. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
- to help with a claim for products damaged or broken during transit
22. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
23. How to contact us For purposes of EU data protection law, I, James Harper, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may write to me at: Harps Corporation Ltd